Intro: Life as Me

I feel like I'm the most awkward person in the planet when it comes to talking about myself. But, I will try my best to introduce myself without just saying my name and saying bye right after. Here we go! 

My name is a very unique and long name that majority of people don't know how to pronounce. It has a random T in the middle that makes many people think it's supposed to be 2 names. Therefore, I barely give it out. Anyways, my name is Sharitmary but I go by Sharie. 

I am currently 28 years old. I am a wife, a mom of two handsome boys, an active member of a church in Elizabeth, NJ called NewLife Church and I work full-time in a construction company as an administrative assistant. As you can see I have my hands full and although at times I feel overwhelmed I must confess I wouldn't change any of it. 

Above all, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ with an introvert personality but that has a lot to say when doing so in paper. I love to write! Whether it's letters, poetry or essays. It is the best way of expressing myself. It's the best way I can communicate to you about life and the giver of it.


Comments